Tuesday, October 12, 2021

How Can I Protect My Credit Score?

https://youtu.be/rDwjzdi5U6I

How To Protect Your Credit Score When Buying Your Home

 

In this video, we’ll break down 2 common credit mistakes that homebuyers should avoid. 

✔️  What common mistakes should you avoid that might hurt your credit?

✔️  How does opening or closing credit card accounts affect your score?

✔️  What are some ways that you can protect your credit before buying a home?

When looking to buy your home, worrying about your credit can seem like a major obstacle. 

If you have questions about your credit and how that affects your home buying journey, talk to one of our local Hero home program lenders.

How Can I Protect My Credit Score? Read more on: www.herohomeprograms.com



Original post here: How Can I Protect My Credit Score?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can you Refinance a Jumbo Loan?

Jumbo mortgages are a great solution when you are purchasing a high-value home where the necessary financing exceeds the loan limits of conf...